My own translation on the Chinese poem. ---Wai
- There stand the orchid blooming in sweet pleasing scent
- All the smell spread clearly and slowly
- If I do not pluck the flower, how can I harm it?
- It stands there still like that all year round, while I traveled away,
- I fought for my dreams and hopes, teaching all of them moral truth
- I pluck the flower and bought it with me, its smell is as clear as my dedication
- Snow and frost is as clear as each petals wither away
- As gentlemen's promise, as prosperity upon our children
Chinese poem provided for review.